UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9%
UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9% is a sterile non-injectable physiological saline solution, preservative-free. Presented in single-dose vials, UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9% is hygienic, easy and safe to use.
UNIMER BABY NaCl 0,9% saline solution is recommended for babies, children and adults:
- for nasal hygiene: to irrigate or cleanse dry or stuffed up noses,
- for ocular hygiene: as an eyewash or bath to cleanse the eyes,
- for cleansing wounds,
- for inhalation in aerosoltherapy.
Sodium chloride (NaCl) 0,9 g, purified water q.s. 100 mL.
- For nasal hygiene and ocular hygiene: may be used daily as a nasal and eye wash 1 to 6 time(s) a day, as needed.
- For cleansing wounds: rinse the wound, using the entire contents of one vial
- For inhalation in aerosoltherapy: if the product is used as a solvent for inhalation in aerosoltherapy, follow the instructions included with the product for inhalation, if the product is used alone, follow the instructions included with the inhalation equipment.
- 12×5 ml box
- 30×5 ml box
- 50×5 ml box
STERILE A CE0459 This medical device is a regulated health product which bears the CE mark, in keeping with this regulation. Ask your pharmacist for advice. Please read the leaflet carefully before use.